Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Gray Family Reunion












We had a blast visiting with all the Gray family in Cedar City, UT! We managed to stay cool in the 100+ degree weather. It's always so much fun to see all the cousins play together and make fun crafts. Thanks to Amy for letting us stay at her parent's house. Also, thanks for everyone contributing to this wonderful event, especially Grandma Gray! We miss you all already.



3 comments:

The Gray Family said...

it was a great trip! I forgot to give you your blanket back...I guess you don't need it anytime in the immediate future seeing as it is a million degrees outside :>) I'll get it to you next time I see you!

Vicky Durham said...

I love your family picture! What an adorable family! It looks like the reunion was great too!! What a wonderful family!! : )

Anonymous said...

the family picture turned out very nice. I bet it was a great getting together with everyone in Utah. I hope you had a lot of fun.