We enjoyed the day at Tanaka Farms. The wagon ride was a blast, especially when we stopped for the pumpkin cannon launch. We bought some fresh organic corn and went to the petting zoo and played some games. I think we will go back soon to pick out a pumpkin and ride the wagon again.
Letterman Jacket and BOA Tournament
4 years ago
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Chuck! Your kids are soooo cute! You have an adorable family. :) Aaron and I are having our first in February - a little girl. Thorey just had her little girl yesterday and is in the hospital. Can you imagine Brian a dad? Weird! I hope you and Judy are doing well! Take care!
~Trena
JOSH?!! JOSH?!!
How fun! Did you go by yourself with the two kiddos? I want to go with you next time. We should try and get a group to go. Maybe on a Tuesday or a Thursday?
What a fun thing! I found your blog off of Matties! Your kids are super cute! Just wanted to say hi!! :) Check out our blog at marcroftfam.blogspot.com
:) Love Allison (Driggs) Marcroft
Post a Comment