Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

This was the best picture I could get of Noah, Aly, Jonathan, Lauren and Zach. We had fun at the 2nd annual Easter Egg Hunt at the park! Noah picked up his first egg and wanted to sit down, relax and eat his candy. I had to take it away and encourage him to get more eggs. I think next year he'll grasp the "hunting" aspect of Easter. Everyone looked so cute in their Easter outfits!!!

4 comments:

J-Dawg said...

Man, who is that obnoxious mom in the way?!? Get out of the picture already!!! :)

That was a fun time! Thanks for sharing your picture. I will hopefully being sharing what I took soon...

The Gray Family said...

Hey guys! I just saw the link to your blog from the Kings site. Cute pictures!

carrie said...

How cute! I love how they both are in matching yellow. Noah's little vest is darling.

Presley family said...

Hey guys!!!
It is so good to find y'all on here!! Your kids are getting so big!! How are y'all doing? I hope all is well.
BIG HUGS,
Julie Presley